Our values reflect our personal philosophy on service
Our mission is to use our journalistic skills and marketing savvy to help change makers and other purpose-driven organizations build their brands and improve lives.
At Hook PR Group, a marketing agency in Lewes, our six core values reflect our personal philosophy on service. If our values resonate with you, please reach out to us. We’d love to be part of your team.
1. Resourcefulness: Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. (Teddy Roosevelt)
We understand the financial limitations in nonprofit and public sectors, and we pride ourselves on offering smart and cost-effective solutions.
2. Knowledge: Learning never exhausts the mind. (Leonardo da Vinci)
Our Lewes marketing agency team members keep up with the latest industry trends and relevant news, and continuously identify goals and challenges to stay ahead. We also enjoy sharing with others, as presenters and coaches, what we learn.
3. Creativity: The chief enemy of creativity is “good” sense. (Pablo Picasso)
Facts are the backbone of content, but creativity makes it interesting. We help our clients distinguish themselves from the crowd with journalistic-style messages that intrigue their readers.
4. Passion: Man is only great when he acts from passion. (Benjamin Disraeli)
We love what we do and the satisfaction we get from working alongside organizations that are truly making a difference in the world.
5. Simplicity: Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains. (Steve Jobs)
Authenticity and simplicity characterize our communication style, both in the way we interact with our clients and in the material that we create for them. We steer away from clutter, big words and jargon that turn readers off. Instead, we drive the message home with simple but strong content that goes straight to the heart.
6. Service: Be the change you wish to see in the world. (Gandhi)
Change drives progress, the kind of progress that improves society for everyone. And it’s a constant force that pushes us to be better people and to do our part. We understand the importance of mission-driven organizations. We, too, seek deeper, more purposeful lives. Our team members are involved in several community volunteer projects, and Hook PR Group provides many pro bono services and volunteer hours.